Clutch #1 is going to hatch soon I think!! Videos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coliosis

Juvie Member
Hey guys! I feel I need to share my excitement!! My first clutch ever is on day 57 so they could be hatching any day I think :) I can see the lil guys moving around in their egg, does that mean they'll hatch really soon or do they just do that for awhile? Here are a couple videos!!

Hi, That's awesome! My first clutch ever started hatching a week ago, and I think I started seeing them moving a week or two before they hatched. Hope your babies hatch soon! How many do you have?

Coliosis

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh yay! They've probably been moving for about a week :) There are 15 in this clutch and I can see a little dragon in all of them! Then I have another clutch on the way with 25 which have been incubating for 20 days.

Awesome! Hopefully you will be seeing your lil ones soon! The last part of waiting is terrible! I thought I was going to go insane waiting! I figured they would go like 80 days or something lol, but my first one hatched at 62 days of incubation, and then within the next couple days the other popped out. I also was surprised b/c my eggs didn't sweat or anything. I just checked on them like I always do, and there was a baby head poking out..to say the least I totally freaked out lol. I read on another thread that you are also fixing to have a 3rd clutch! Your gonna have babies everywhere! My girl just had 2 clutches. My 2nd clutch has been incubating 48 days, she laid them exactley 3 weeks apart. Anyways hope u get to see them soon, it's sooooo cool!! You got to keep us updated! Have a good day!

Coliosis

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh I know the waiting is killing me!!! I also have a homemade incubator so I figured mine would take forever! That is soo exciting I'm going to be freaking out too! Yes my Daisy is getting quite plump again so I think another is coming lol and she laid her second clutch 5 weeks after the first but she also laid 25 the second time and only 17 the first (2 were duds). I'll definitely keep everyone posted! There will be lots of pictures haha :)

Hey :D My incubator is also homemade and works great! Can you post pics of Daisy and the dad? Love seeing pics of the parents! You'll have to check out the pics of my babes. I'm quite proud!! 8) Can't wait to see ur babes and the ur Daisy too!

Coliosis

Juvie Member
Original Poster
DSC01424.jpg

Momma
DSC01446.jpg

Momma and the scaredy cat
DSC01436.jpg

Daisy and Yogi aka mom and dad
DSC01429.jpg

Yogi showing off his beautiful markings :)
216958_10150706180220034_882810033_19579973_3064051_n.jpg

ZZzzz....
daisy.jpg

brightbeard.jpg

Showing off her beard :)
DSC01641.jpg

^^ that's the most recent of Daisy, I can't wait for her to shed! If you can see her tail is reallllly orange, that's where she shed already, then the lighter yellow is more of what she looked like before, and then her whole back is about to shed and I hope it all looks like her tail!!! :D

and they're even cuter in person :)

Your dragons are beautiful!! I LOVE Daisy's beard, very colorful!! Daisy is a very pretty dragon! Yogi is a very handsome dude! and I love the picture of Yogi sleeping, :love5: adorable! Your babies are gonna be so cute!! and thankx bout my babies..they get cuter every day, and they always make me laugh, they act so silly! Don't know how I'm going to sell all but two of them...it's gonna break my heart! lol...Anyhow keep us updated :D

Coliosis

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you, I love my lil guys :) Aww I bet they do, they looked like they have some nice colour too! I know I was saying the exact same thing lol that I'm not going to want to sell any of them... I'll be interrogating everyone I sell to :p hehe Doesn't help that my bf is building a giant custom terrarium with 8 separate compartments!! On top of all the tanks we already have...so there's going to be lots of room :p

Are your lil guys eating crickets yet? How do they like the bath? :p

I'll definitely keep you posted! :)

Yep gonna be very hard! I will be interrogating everyone too, thats basically what I was telling my husband last night lol That's awesome that ur bf is building you a custom enclosure! Sounds like your babies are going to have a nice set up! I think custom enclosures are awesome! I don't have one for my babies yet, but my husband built me really nice custom enclosures for my adult beardies and uromastyx. I do eventually want him to build me a rack system for babies b/c later on I want to try to breed both of my females. and yes my babies are eating VERY good!! They are lil pigs :D They started eating a couple days after they hatched...except fr my 10th baby. He is not eating yet.. I am really concerned about that one :? and they do seem to enjoy their bath once I can convince them to stay in it lol! So any sweating or anything yet? Have a good day :D ttyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom