pied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

larry

Hatchling Member
Hi, don´t know if this is the place for this post or if this pic is already in the forum, but i was wondering what kind of beardie is this, a trans? Is the only pic i saw on the internet and don´t know if it´s even real,also i couldn´t find the breeder
Do you know about this beardie or its breeder?

pogonapied.jpg

pogvitt

Hatchling Member
Hmmm I don't think so . . it looks to me like codominant colour expression, or 'pied' colouring. Just the shed pattern doesn't look quite right - I could definitely be wrong, though.

ATLBeardedDragons

Juvie Member
Steve does own bloodbank. I am so proud to sell him our Anerythristic Leatherback last week. I cant wait to see the babies it will produce.

they call them pied, or "piebald".

it looks like the beardie got hit in the face with a pie..

there aren't too many of these about.. similar to the silkbacks, however these "pied"s seem to fetch a little more money, as almost nobody has them. personally I like my polar trans hypo silkie :blob8: and he cost me hundreds less than a pied..

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
thats crazy there was one post that we determined was just stained shed but that is truly amazing hes beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom