He is quite the gamer!
null-446.jpg

Enjoying the view! :blob5:
null-1994.jpg

Such a happy beardie :D
null-2117.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
They sure do like to look out windows. All my girls loved sitting in the window and looking out. Once in a while we have one that tried to get out of said window, even when the window is open but the screen isn't.

That last pic is adorable, great smile!

Awesome, cute :p
Nice to see someone using a loose substrate. I keep hearing about the dangers of using sand and wood based substrates but then I think to myself, these guys come from the deserts of Australia for crying out loud! Sometimes I feel that I am I the only one who thinks that.

Pasqualgib":qb6w0air said:
Nice to see someone using a loose substrate. I keep hearing about the dangers of using sand and wood based substrates but then I think to myself, these guys come from the deserts of Australia for crying out loud! Sometimes I feel that I am I the only one who thinks that.
it appears that I was wrong about the sand :( I have been told by numerous members that loose substrates are a NO NO!

CGuzmanReptiles

Original Poster
Pasqualgib":3cinv87o said:
Pasqualgib":3cinv87o said:
it appears that I was wrong about the sand :( I have been told by numerous members that loose substrates are a NO NO!

Loose substrate is indeed a nono. I switched to tile a couple months ago, that picture was old and trust me as soon as I knew sand was bad for him I went to the store looking for slate tiles. Thats what I get for getting advice from a local petsmart employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom