The Adventures of Sheldon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach7

Hatchling Member
Hello guys, I made a blog about Sheldon but I was also wanting to make a topic in this category of the forum to show some everyday pictures with Sheldon. I want to post pics of him as he develops and continues to grow so You guys and as well as I can look back and see his growth. I just want to share with you pictures of his life so far with me.

December 29, 2012
KHIJa.jpg

"Who the Hell are you?! Get me out of here!"
IFfuc.jpg

"Hmmm...Is it okay if I sit here?"
ARohs.jpg

"Now I like this spot!"

Pictures Up to and Including this Day.
December 30, 2012 - January 22, 2013

1h5oz.jpg

GVZm1.jpg

"This is my house!"
zVeZ6.jpg

"ZZzzzZzz"
VYqtx.jpg

"Stop staring at me and get me some worms to eat!"
s7FoD.jpg

el6Y8g8.jpg

zUIY1vK.jpg

"Phew it's hot!"

I hope you enjoyed these, I will Post More as The days progress.

Zach7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My widdle buddy got so tired the other day I took him out and he just decided to curl up inside a card up against the wall. Here is the pic..

Y7L3ghI.jpg

I also noticed that he is starting to get some orange/red marks up the base of his tail on both sides, I love it and I hope it becomes more prominent on his tail. Here is a pic I don't know if you can see it very well though.

Uh1iAkQ.jpg

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Daisy got that around her eyes. So she has orange rings around them. I love it when they start to change colors :)

Zach7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I know, everyday orange colors are popping up on his tail and back symmetrically and becoming more prominent. I love it <3 he looks like a tiger RAWR, Hopefully the colors keep becoming more prominent and stay there as he grows.

Zach7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay I have got quite the story for you guys. I placed his salad bowl right at the edge of his log like I do every day, and I walked downstairs to get some work done, 2 hours later I come up and it is under here.

nZuQtup.jpg

This is where I found it.

Normally I place it right at the edge of this log/perch

gKNGLBj.jpg

This is just too funny! :lol:

Zach7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hey guys!!! Haven't been on the forum lately and I wanted to show you some recent pics of my big boy. He will have been with me for 4 months on April 29!

Here is Sheldon :D Enjoy!!!!
IJne0Gz.jpg

Here he is basking :D

mzvdSqa.jpg

Here he is shortly after waking him up with his beard all puffed out! :lol:

g3MWadg.jpg

Here is his first major black beard!! I came in the room and he was like this. It was thundering outside so maybe that is what caused it haha.

rkp8rNp.jpg

Here he is today

Enjoy!!!!

zandi202

BD.org Addict
He is huge! How long is he and how much does he weigh? Looks bigger than Jace and he is almost 6.5mo :lol:

Zach7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I've had him for 4 months since yesterday, April 29, and I haven't measured him in a while but he is well over 14 inches.

I really enjoyed your pics of him! Loved seeing his growth, and WOW! He has like tripled in size! I have 2, RubySue is my darling baby girl, and Freddie is my "wittle boy" he is extremely happy and healthy, but hasn't really grown much (he's 5 months old) whereas RubySue has blown me away with how big she is now! (She's 7 months old) Both are loved deeply and treated like my children. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom