Zuri, Cleo and Kovu UPDATED 1/4/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Oh my! It's been so long since I've posted my thread was locked :( Bummer. But I'm back! Sorry for not posting in so long! School has taken up alot of time. But the dragons are great. Zuri came out of brumation with a vengance, Cleo is now in brumation -__- and Kovu is growing bigger by the day! Here is where it all starred viewtopic.php?f=30&t=162839&start=165 and without further delay, here are the babies!

Cleo- Cleo is HUGE. Over 600 grams now, I'm very pleased with her size :) Reassures me I must be doing something right!
11b0ndv.jpg

16ktb2e.jpg

2e3mxxu.jpg

2lbp561.jpg

34rx2ld.jpg

2zo97xg.jpg

aoubcx.jpg

5am251.jpg

34gn6n4.jpg

2yzmyix.jpg

One from today :)
20zegyf.jpg

Zuri- Zuri had her frist brumation from May to September, really odd time, I expected they'd do that in the winter, but I guess not.
1zz6c9l.jpg

2a0lsj.jpg

fe0wvo.jpg

2udxopk.jpg

oz2py.jpg

21aejoh.jpg

ay4t5l.jpg

From Today
dwt9ix.jpg

Kovu! He has gotten so big and beautiful! He finally started to eat from a dish like a good boy and went through a growth spurt.
1264575.jpg

zlpwll.jpg

kd4mro.jpg

2lawim1.jpg

4llutg.jpg

wv7uk1.jpg

vsfhvc.jpg

2w6f0ia.jpg

wv7uk1.jpg

6jkoz9.jpg

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I also learned, Cleo will not eat in front of people. I was in my room and I saw her head in her veggie dish, she looks up at me and then waits for me to look away and then she walks away. Oh. She's shy?

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
@NEROtheMONSTER Haha, he is! Getting bigger eveyerday! Thank you!

@steph2one11 Cleo is a citrus Tiger, Zuri is a red citrus and Kovu is a hypo leatherback :D

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
2isjep4.jpg

1zo9kbk.jpg

I keep forgetting to post. Here are a few pics of sleepy Zuri. Tiny pic isn't working for me right now, so I'll try and post pics of the rest of the crew tomorrow :D

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It's been awhile since I've posted! Again, school has kept me away and my computer had issues. Now I have new photos of my babies :love10:

Cleo <3
34qr6op.jpg

3162sy0.jpg

Cleo is heavier than the others, so I had to stay right by here for this one ;)
okpglw.jpg

35m05y1.jpg

Zuri! :D
bfpf6r.jpg

2cmoh8g.jpg

21c5ssh.jpg

hve2yo.jpg

hve2yo.jpg

Kovu!
e7dx5x.jpg

30atgdw.jpg

2ntl8gp.jpg

nywbjr.jpg

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Aaaaannnnddd, once again I manage to go a while without posting. -__- New pics to come soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom