Reptile Shaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovamabob

Hatchling Member
So theres an awesome thread called 'snake shaming' on another forum i use - it is full of pictures of peoples snakes doing something they shouldn't be and how they 'misbehave/act silly' :D I thought it'd be great to see any Beardie/other reptile ones! Sometimes shaming them via the internet is the only way to make them learn...

574676_10150987707211470_968380573_n.jpg

Hi, im Hige and i will eat everything you love. And then everything you don't love and even some stuff you didn't actually know you had. But i won't eat my real food - i much prefer carpet fluff! But its okay, because occasionally my owner/slave will come to check on me, find that i look adorable and forgive anything i have ever done. I have her wrapped around my little claw!

tumblr_md1n1pSPbb1ry9h3jo1_1280.jpg

251438_10151000547456470_475717934_n.jpg

Hi, im sebastian and i am the resident escapologist. I managed to escape a locked vivarium, get down a large chest of drawers, get inside another very big heavy wooden set of drawers with no see-able entrance anywhere, work my way up to the top, get stuck behind the top drawer and make myself a little nest inside a piece of tissue paper. My owners house mate is terrified of snakes and didn't sleep for the entire time i was missing. Im currently plotting my next escape, but luckily for my owner, im a little.... 'special.' I sat with this hat on my head for a good 5 minutes, absolutely convinced i was actually trapped in the dark! I have intelligence issues and my owner is pretty sure im partially sighted since my eyes never quite point the same way.

tumblr_md1834n72o1ry9h3jo1_1280.jpg

Ladyhawk42

Hatchling Member
I love your corn snake. A rosy (hypo)? :) I don't have any shame pics, but I should have taken a pic of grover today after he ate 25 roaches and 75ish fruit flies. I have a pic of him attacking the flies. I posted it. They're all over him. :)

"I ate too many fruit flies and barfed on Mom's computer keyboard" or something like that. Although he didn't.

Not a shame pic, but here's a pic of the hypo I used to have:

corn_snake_piano.jpg

And my albino Okeetee:

corn_snake_bracelet.jpg

Now I have just Grover (beardie) and Gabby (Amazon parrot). My snake collection was too large and I'm not in the greatest health, so I ended up giving them away to a good home. So far, I like the beardie better. He's always out, always doing something to capture my attention and he's fun to feed. Boy was I tired of frozen mice!

jovamabob

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ah seb is a Pets At Home baby (uk chain pet shop) and he was sold as a normal carolina - he's very bright though so im thinking there may be something there :) i can't wait till he's full grown to see what he's like 'cause he's only a yearling at the moment :).

I love your albino okeetee!

I'm picking up a hypo baby, a ghost and a few normals this weekend though - i can't wait! i got a photo of the hypo and the ghost and they're gorgeous :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom