The Lizard of Oz - Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pictures of my little boy/girl I wanted to share. I'm one of those new mommas who grab the camera everytime s/he moves or eats or looks cute :lol:
These are in chrono order over the past 5 weeks, you can see his/her growth. Also, s/he has a kink on the end of his/her tail. It was like that when I got him/her so I don't know what happened.

Baby dinosaur
tumblr_md1gl2879f1qaub49o1_500.jpg

All I did was mention bath time!
tumblr_md1gl2879f1qaub49o2_1280.jpg

Raspberry kisses
tumblr_md1gl2879f1qaub49o3_1280.jpg

Chilling with some grape
tumblr_md1gl2879f1qaub49o7_1280.jpg

Halloween :lol:
tumblr_md1gl2879f1qaub49o4_1280.jpg

Sleepy time cuddled into momma
tumblr_md1gl2879f1qaub49o5_1280.jpg

More cuddles with momma
tumblr_md1gl2879f1qaub49o8_500.jpg

tumblr_md1gl2879f1qaub49o9_500.jpg

Cheeky chops!
tumblr_md1gl2879f1qaub49o6_1280.jpg

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Aww I am in love with her/him!!! Such a happy sweet little beardie, can't wait to see more pictures! Do you have a name picked out? Where did you get her from?

-Kaleen

ineedtherain

Original Poster
Thank you! :D His/her name is Ozzy. I can't quite tell the sex myself so I don't know whether Ozzy is male or female. Maybe someone on this forum can help me out if I get a clear photo of Ozzy's tush.
I got Oz from Pets At Home, although I don't think they were treating him very nice. Bugs too big and not enough, housing many at the same time (he has a nip on his tail, unsure what happened), and his housing didn't look very clean. S/he's a happy little camper now though!

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
I love the picture of Ozzy hanging off the lamp wire thing. Looks like you have an arboreal lizard too. I know looks don't tell sex, but the look in Ozzy's eyes says male to me. Just saying, but he/she is really adorable. :D

ineedtherain

Original Poster
TheWerewolf":3uhw538m said:
I love the picture of Ozzy hanging off the lamp wire thing. Looks like you have an arboreal lizard too. I know looks don't tell sex, but the look in Ozzy's eyes says male to me. Just saying, but he/she is really adorable. :D

I think Ozzy is a male too. Or at least now I hope Ozzy is a male since I keep calling him/her my little man :lol: I'll post a tush picture in the morning, baby is sleeping now as it's night-time in the UK.
Oz loves the mesh around his lights (I've tested the heat of the mesh and distance of the bulbs and made the spikes safe so he won't hurt himself), climbs over it and basks in all his little heated lizard glory! Two nights ago his lights went out when he was climbing on it and he didn't know how to get back down, so I get home from work and he's sound asleep on it. I couldn't get him down and I wasn't awake when he woke in the morning but I'm willing to bet he looked like a little waffle!

ineedtherain

Original Poster
Not heavy enough to type a message, bless him :lol:
tumblr_md1gl2879f1qaub49o12_r1_500.jpg

My phone broke so I can't take any pictures until my new one arrives :( I just bought him a new blanket too, he looks so cute and cosy. Perfect photo op :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure but not sure enough to be completely sure on what sex Ozzy is... Could anyone confirm please?
tumblr_md6l6jfYpp1qaub49o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_md6l6jfYpp1qaub49o1_1280.jpg

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Love the pic of him on the laptop. If your laptop touch pad is sensitive enough Ozzy can use it. My Nim can use my sister's new laptop touch pad but not our old laptop touch pad. It is adorable. And Ozzy looks like a boy, just what I thought by looking at those wondrous eyes. :D

ineedtherain

Original Poster
Yay! Thank you both :D I can confidently call him my little man now.
Aww, sweet! :D His tummy was moving the touch pad on my laptop, maybe I can teach him to do my homework...

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
He's looking great! Ozzy has such a sweet little face I love it. He looks like so much fun, I wish Ozzy and PeeWee could hang out and do lizard stuff together.

-Kaleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom