SUPER BEARDIE! Cake update 10-7-12!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbbeh

Cake is doing well. Growing and eating like a piggy. Today she finally shed her skin on her back...but she always seems to shed from the tail to her neck instead of top to bottom...

Today she was posing as a super hero with her skin!

SuperCake.jpg

Just look at that red velvet cake skin she has! Fire Tiger Beardies are the best!

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
She is adorable, and yes I have to say it too, her color is impressive. I bet it's going to be so vibrant when she gets older. Where did you get her from? If I already asked you this I apologize, I'm just so taken with her color.

-Kaleen

Rawbbeh

Original Poster
Hey! Thanks for the responses!

I got her from Tracy at Downunder Dragonz. I love Tracy! She produces some really amazing animals! My little girl was supposed to be a holdback but a few puppy dog faces later I was able to take her home!

I've been to Tracy's breeding facility and personally recommend buying from her. All of her bear dies are taken very good care of. She also breeds sulcatas and leopard tortoises!

Rawbbeh

Original Poster
Took this picture today while Cake was chowin down on some home grown dubia... This is probably the most accurate representation of her colors that I have to date. She literally glows like this...no lies!

photocakered.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom