Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahltan40

:mrgreen:
Hello, I just wanted to share 2 pics that I recently did .. I am very much new to the forum and also new at having bearded dragons. I hope you guys like the picture .. :) Enjoy

My Fred who is only a year old
DSC_0184.jpg

Lol after he took a bath
fred-1.jpg

And my Lab Ginger introducing herself to our newest female Lucee .. my fave pic of all <3
Ginger.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my, what great pics, Fred looks great, love his colours & what a welcome your Lucee had for Ginger, hope there was no nose biting, or was that just a surprise gape? Thanks for sharing!

Dahltan40

Original Poster
sweetiepie9":1ywaakdh said:
Oh my, what great pics, Fred looks great, love his colours & what a welcome your Lucee had for Ginger, hope there was no nose biting, or was that just a surprise gape? Thanks for sharing!

No it was not a surprise gape lol she really bit her nose lol all my Lab did was sneeze lol and whined a little bit lmao ..

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh, poor doggy, glad she wasn't bady hurt. I'm sure Lucee will get used to Ginger in time, she's just so big and Lucee is so small!

Dahltan40

Original Poster
sweetiepie9":3gfpf1w2 said:
Oh, poor doggy, glad she wasn't bady hurt. I'm sure Lucee will get used to Ginger in time, she's just so big and Lucee is so small!

Believe it or not the good friend of mine .. rescued her and she's actually 1 yr old and a little on the small side .. so I'm trying to fatten her up lol .. and grow as she progress .. :D
As for my dog .. she's pretty tough .. I have hedgehogs here at home too so she's been spiked on her nose before lol .. she will learn in time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom