Time Lapse of Iris...Growth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBrian

Juvie Member
Iris was born Cinco De Mayo! At just around 6 inches is when we received her which was on June 6th!She is now 10 1/2 inches weighing in at 56 grams. she is 2 months and 8 days old. Here is her current time lapse. I hope to have a full time lapse after a year!I hope you find it interesting and thanks for looking.

June 6
April62.jpg

June 8
April8.jpg

June 9th
April9.jpg

june 10
April10.jpg

June 14
April14.jpg

June 20
April20.jpg

June 22
April22.jpg

June 23
April23.jpg

June 25
April25.jpg

June 30
April30.jpg

July 3
June3.jpg

July 10
June10.jpg

It's been getting harder to take pictures of her when she's asleep on that particular driftwood because she prefers the tile/blanket now. So from now on i'll be taking pictures of her when she is awake on that particular driftwood although we might upgrade to a bigger one but for the picture sake i'll always have that driftwood and place her in the same position whenever I take a picture maybe 2-3 times a month! Thanks!

MBrian

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Glad you guys enjoyed the pictures, I think it's crazy how fast some bearded dragons grow I hope she gets' huge!

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Iris has the most stunning colors!

I love the timeline! Really shows how fast they grow!! :)

~Haley :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom