The Adventures Of Blaze The Beardie!!!!! (Comments Welcomed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvoryWhite

Hatchling Member
I have my beardie Blaze for exactly 4 months and 3 days now. I bought him at a local PetSmart. He was the Brightest AND the biggest in the tank at the time.... When i looked in, he was at the very TOP of the viv so i assume he was ring leader lol. Well when i first got him he was about 6 or 7 inches long and very FAT (in a good way lol). As of today he is about 12 1/2 inches long. As of weight im not sure i have no scale and my little guy has not yet needed a vet. Although hell be going for a checkup soon. Some of you may recognize myself or Blaze as the beardie with the "EYE" problem in the ER section. WELLLLL now his eye is back to normal! I disposed of his crushed walnut substrate that the PetSmart associate suggested (NEVER AGAIN). And traded it for reptile carpet and Blaze is back to his happy old self.
Take a look:
Me n Blaze
IMG_2203.jpg

Bath Time !!
IMG_2282.jpg

Fresh out of the bath, I LOVE when u see his full color
IMG_2289.jpg

Hes only in full color when hes out of his viv or apparently in the tub. How can i get him to be at full color ALL THE TIME!? lol
IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

WHOS THERE???!!!
IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

MY FAVORITE I caught him mid-swim lol
IMG_2273.jpg

Looking Up At Me
IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

EXPLORING THE ROOM!
IMG_2153.jpg

GET THE CAMERA AWAY!!! Im Warning You!!......
IMG_2152.jpg

FATTY
IMG_2198.jpg

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
I love the pics! Blaze is really pretty, I love his colors. The pic of him looking up at you is great :mrgreen:

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
I do remember the eye thread. Wow he looks so much better! I really like the photos, especially the mid swim one :D I don't understand why they look so colorful in the tubs and then not all the time. I think it must be the warm water and they are so happy to swim. My two have the same thing. You can check it out on my thread Cooper & Palmer. What area are you from? I'm in Iowa and its going to be 107 with the heat index tomorrow. The boys will love it!!!

IvoryWhite

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
drgnfly2265":2rubdv0v said:
I love the pics! Blaze is really pretty, I love his colors. The pic of him looking up at you is great :mrgreen:

Thank you so much! Yeah thats one of my favorites as well lol

IvoryWhite

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Irwinshealth":2r6upsy0 said:
I do remember the eye thread. Wow he looks so much better! I really like the photos, especially the mid swim one :D I don't understand why they look so colorful in the tubs and then not all the time. I think it must be the warm water and they are so happy to swim. My two have the same thing. You can check it out on my thread Cooper & Palmer. What area are you from? I'm in Iowa and its going to be 107 with the heat index tomorrow. The boys will love it!!!

Yes MUCH better thank you!! As soon as i got his actual UVB light, i saw IMMEDIATE results... It cleared so fast! IM oringinally from NY but ive lived in GA quite some time.... 107??!! Im sure they will LOVE it but im guessing you wont lol.

IvoryWhite

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Suzan":ib4rvkjf said:
Beautiful pics I love them. How much does he weight and age

He was about 4 months in those pics. He is almost 5 months now. ANd i do not know his true weight yet. Pretty fat though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom