Alexstrasza (RIP, baby girl, you will be missed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
Thought I would make a thread for my little Allie. :love5:

Here's some pics we took tonight. I was having my "Allie and me" time before her bed time and this is where she ended up. (Yes, she got up there herself)
100_2113.jpg

100_2114.jpg

See! She fell asleep! :eek:
100_2126.jpg

This was all you could see looking at me. :lol:
100_2121.jpg

That's all for now! I will post more later. :D

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
She's adorable! And I love the name you picked for her. World of Warcraft reference! We have a boy beardie named Sartharion, after the Sartharion in World of Warcraft. :lol:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Emilyvandort":17jrnb2n said:
She's adorable! And I love the name you picked for her. World of Warcraft reference! We have a boy beardie named Sartharion, after the Sartharion in World of Warcraft. :lol:

Thanks! Lol Yeah, we're a couple of WoW nerds! :lol: Ooo Sartharion! Watcher of eggs! :D

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
I'm a major WoW nerd!! We have a baby beardie right now who we don't know the gender of yet but I'm sure he or she will have a WoW name too!

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Lol lots of WoW nerds on here, huh? :lol:

Here's another pic of Allie doing "sexy legs" :lol: I think this is my favorite pic of her so far. ^^
100_2085.jpg

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
The first thing I thought of when I seen the name was WoW also, lol. (85 Nelf druid :wink: ) Your beardie is a cutie :mrgreen:

Fuzzyviper

Hatchling Member
Aw, she is a cutie! I've got a little Malygos myself so I'm also in the WoW beardie name group. :lol: The picture of the double sexy leg is hilarious. I found 'Gos doing that the first week I had him and was baffled how he kept himself in that position.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Oh and I forgot about these ones! :love5:

Game time with Daddy before bed.
100_2134.jpg

He had a hard time playing. :lol:

And then it was sleepy time. ^^
100_2139.jpg

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
She's a cutie! Love the name...and here I thought I was being original when I picked Sartharion...now I think there are 3 of us on here whose beardies are named that, lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom