Reptile Rescuers of U.S.*check out the new website!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
There is a new group on Facebook called Reptile Rescuers of the United States. We are a 100% non-for profit nation wide bearded dragon rescue. Part of our process is rescuing, rehabilitating, and re-homing bearded Dragons into forever homes. Our adoptive families will be carefully screened with our application process.

One thing we really need right now are people who are willing to sign up for the rescue train and rescuers

I hope this is okay to post here. I know your not supposed to advertise, but this is truly for the cause of helping beardies. I have seen many times people taking about a rescue train on BD.org but it kind-of sizzles away because it is hard to organize. We are making a master reference list so if you need a train the information is in one spot.

Again I want to emphasize: We are NOT making money off the rescues, our soul purpose is to rescue, rehabilitate and
re-home and educate.

If you are interested in more information or want to be apart of our rescue, I can give you contact information VIA PM or if it is okay with the mods I will post the Fb page and the webpage that features the rescues who are ready to be re-homed.

Thank you everyone!

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
:blob8: Thank you to the people who have already messaged me! :blob5:

Can you find it in your heart to take the extra mile :wink: for needy and neglected beardies?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is fine, I don't look at it as an advertisement...
It is a great & wonderful service available to help people. :D

Tracie

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We are now selling tickets for a raffle we are having. 100% of the proceeds will go to Reptile Rescures of the United States. The winner will receive 250 super worms and 1 horn worm cup from CNS feeders. The drawing will be held May 20th, 2012, recorded and posted on Facebook. I will post a link to the video so you can check it out. $1 each ticket or $5 for 6. Please check out our adoption page if you are interested.
Http://dragonzgonecrazy.weebly.com

~Amber

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Only 5 more days till our raffle ends!! Check out the RRUS adoption page for information on how to buy a ticket :blob8: Http://dragonzgonecrazy.weebly.com :blob8:

And while your at it check out our dragons we have available for adoption, some are okay to ship. :mrgreen:

As always we are looking for rescue train drivers. If your interested please PM me for more information.

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I guess you can say this is pretty unfortunate but, it has been a busy week for our rescuers!! :| We had 3 rescues this week.

5/12~~Gideon, a bearded dragon who has severe MBD. The past owner surrendered him; the pet store they got him from said that he just hurt his legs.
SamsRescueGedion.jpg

5/16 ~~ Brown Basalik (I am not sure of her name) that lived in a pet store for 6+months. Has MBD, very malnourished, missing teeth and a fungal infection on her skin.
BrownBasalik.jpg

5/16~~Slinky a very skinny uromastyx who was picked up late yesterday; a full assessment will probably be available in the morning.
Uro.jpg

It's too bad it had to be this way but, we are very excited these animals are in to our rescuers care. If you want to donate check out our raffle on our adoption site, who knows you could win some nom noms for your dragon! With your help we are able to help more abused reptiles. :mrgreen:
http://dragonzgoncrazy.weebly.com

PM if you would like more information on joining our team of volunteers.

*~amber

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
EccentricME":1tjwtot8 said:
We are now selling tickets for a raffle we are having. 100% of the proceeds will go to Reptile Rescures of the United States. The winner will receive 250 super worms and 1 horn worm cup from CNS feeders. The drawing will be held May 21th, 2012, recorded and posted on Facebook. I will post a link to the video so you can check it out. $1 each ticket or $5 for 6. Please check out our adoption page if you are interested.

~Amber

Buy your tickets up till 5/20! the drawing will be held the 21st; When the video has been made I will post a link :wave:

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We are still in need of rescue train drivers; especially in the midwest. We have a lot of rescuers in the east our goal is to link them to the midwest. We need people everywhere but this would be a big hurtle if we can fill those gaps.

Please PM me or fill out the form on our website.http://www.rrus.weebly.com

When your checking out the site take a look at our dragons up for adoption, you will find my Rudy Sprinkles up for adoption late summer. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom