Charlie's Official Thread Update (pics 12/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
The wife has given me the A OK to get a new baby this weekend!!!!!!! :blob5: So much to do, ah! I still have not found this baby yet, but I know what I am looking for. More info to come.

jjh1

Juvie Member
Dude thats awesome cant wait to see new pictures yay congrats to you....
Convincing hubby of rescuing another beardie she is 4 years old needs a home and is currently at a reptile rescue place where I live.

This will be #4 beardie I need luck man!
Joanne

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
jewl495":3o4eqg2u said:
Cool can't wait to see pics. Are you getting a silkback?

I dont think so. I am talking with Chris Jaekel and am 95% sure I am getting one from Kaizen. My wife fell in love with one of his nipped ones, and is now determined to get a nipped one to help the little guy/girl out. I don't think missing a toe or end of a tail takes away from anything. They were just unfortunate and got in the way of a hungry little guy. People shouldn't not buy one just because of these little "flaws".

xotamilxo

Hatchling Member
midmichicer":3ow1tthv said:
jewl495":3ow1tthv said:
Cool can't wait to see pics. Are you getting a silkback?

I dont think so. I am talking with Chris Jaekel and am 95% sure I am getting one from Kaizen. My wife fell in love with one of his nipped ones, and is now determined to get a nipped one to help the little guy/girl out. I don't think missing a toe or end of a tail takes away from anything. They were just unfortunate and got in the way of a hungry little guy. People shouldn't not buy one just because of these little "flaws".

Sorry I was so excited about reading You were getting a new Baby I didn't read down further.I think this would be a great idea,A nip will not take away from the over all Beauty of the Dragon .Great Idea :blob8:

jewl495

Juvie Member
I dont think so. I am talking with Chris Jaekel and am 95% sure I am getting one from Kaizen. My wife fell in love with one of his nipped ones, and is now determined to get a nipped one to help the little guy/girl out. I don't thinkmissing a toe or end of a tail takes away from anything. They were just unfortunate and got in the way of a hungry little guy. People shouldn't not buy one just because of these little "flaws".

I think I actually prefer the dragons with nips, like you said it's not their fault. Our little guy has a tail nip also. Well I can't wait to see pics of your newest one.

Phoebe

Hatchling Member
I always fall in love with the nipped one's too. They always seem to be the most beautiful ones!

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
He is a trans leather het hypo
ZH3M2b.jpg

P1320566.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom