Traveling in an RV for the Summer

ChileanTaco

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Have fun traveling together :)
I was surprised, his rv home put no stress on him at all. He basked, ate and acted like nothing happened.
That's really good :)
Very different than my dragon who is very stressed by new things, including new things that in an objective way are neutral or even beneficial for him. I once made him an additional climbing structure - I saw stress marks for a while...

How does your dragon like music? Does he know country music?
This is not a joke :)

We sometimes have some (very) quiet music playing in the room he is in, usually nature sounds and meditation music on a very low volume. He then looks and seems to like that.
We once listened, just for curiosity, to some Hispanic music that his common here and he reacted kind of stressed. Kind of like he remembered it from somewhere that stressed him. No music in the reptile pet store, but the distance from the breeder to the pet store is quite long and he might have been in a carrier in a car for two days or went through an airport and might have heard such music there.

Brutus2344

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Brutus
Have fun traveling together :)

That's really good :)
Very different than my dragon who is very stressed by new things, including new things that in an objective way are neutral or even beneficial for him. I once made him an additional climbing structure - I saw stress marks for a while...

How does your dragon like music? Does he know country music?
This is not a joke :)

We sometimes have some (very) quiet music playing in the room he is in, usually nature sounds and meditation music on a very low volume. He then looks and seems to like that.
We once listened, just for curiosity, to some Hispanic music that his common here and he reacted kind of stressed. Kind of like he remembered it from somewhere that stressed him. No music in the reptile pet store, but the distance from the breeder to the pet store is quite long and he might have been in a carrier in a car for two days or went through an airport and might have heard such music there.

Brutus2344

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Brutus
Honestly from the time I brought him home I had Alexa play country music for him. I didn't want it to be completely quiet for him. I play the music at night as well. I really haven't found anything that bothers him.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom