Spikarella

Kriston

Beardie name(s)
Spikarella
Hello everyone! Our school/myself (primary caregiver) have received a re-homing bearded dragon. The students have been taking great care of her and named her Spike until we found out he was a she and changed her name to Spikarella. She is 5 years old and full of sass but very loving. During the week she is hanging out in our classroom and on the weekends and vacations she comes home with me. She loves all the commotion and attention she receives. We are so happy to have found this website per our vets recommendation, so that we can ensure we are keeping Spikarella healthy and happy.

Attachments

• PXL_20240401_223900373.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240401_223900373.MP.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20240324_232433661.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240324_232433661.MP.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 27

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Welcome to the forum. Ask about anything at all. There is someone here to help with just about anything at all. And we are all happy to do so.
Please go over your lighting set up with us, it is the most critical part of taking care of them. As long as the lights are on par everything else is pretty easy.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom